Sunday, August 25, 2013

Jenessa Mission Letter #2


Letter #2-  I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!!!

I am so glad that I got to talk to you today!!!! It made me feel so good to hear your voice on the other end of the phone.  I am sorry it was so early but I am so glad that I got to talk to you.  Thank you for everything you have done for me and how much you have supported me!!!!!!! We got off the plane and as we walked into the baggage area and President Gerber and His wife were there ready to greet us!!!! They are so sweet, their spirit is absolutely incredible!!!!

MICHIGAN IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL PLACE IN THE WORLD!!!! It's so green and pretty and the people are amazing.  The mission home is in the prettiest spot in the world I'm telling you, I've never seen anything so green!!!! PLUS!!!! WE SAW FIREFLIES!!!! ahhhhhhh I didn't know this was going to be happening today!!!!

Fireflies are the coolest thing ever!!!

We also went out and went tracting with some of the seasoned sisters.  I went with Sister Ewing and it was actually really fun.  I love meeting new people.  We taught a sweet lady in her garage and she wasn't interested but it's just great to see them :) Also we taught a less active member with Sister Brown and the other Sister.  It was super fun and way eye opening.  

I love the President.  I love His wife.  I love this work.  I am so excited to finally be here.  

WE MADE IT SAFE!!!!

I love you with all of my heart.  I don't get to read emails and respond until Monday next week which is our Pday :) But I will look forward to reading your emails and writing you then!!!

<3 Sister Weber!

P.S. I am praying for you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment