Monday, July 22, 2013

Mission Letter #1


Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Mom, Dad and familia!!!!
 
We got special permission today to write our families an email because we didn't get Pday this week.  I hope you got my letter in the mail!!! I hope that trek was super fun, tell me all about it!!! Was it a great experience, did you survive?? I wonder what happened to my amazing family!!?1?!?! :) I'M JUST SO FREAKING EXCITED TO FIND OUT!!! I miss you all like crazayyyyyy!!! Guess what, you were right, I can do this you better believe it!!! Our Pday will be on Thursday this week.  I LOVE SUNDAYS.  We have been working so hard and I love it because I am learning so much.  I love my companion she is the best!!!! Her Mom just died from cancer though the Tuesday before she came to the MTC so that's been pretty hard, man I wish I could tell you so much more but I only have a few minutes.  Anyways there is a calling called "Sister Training Leaders" and today I was in an interview with the branch president (Meyers) from American Fork and as we were finishing I asked if there was anything I could do to help serve Him.  He asked that my companion and I be the new Sister Training Leaders!!!!!!!! So we will be in charge of teaching the new sisters the ropes that come in next week and we will be have the opportunity to serve all the sister's currently in our Zone.  I am so excited for the opportunity to serve!!! We got to watch Music and the Spoken Word today!!! Did you see it?? It was AMAZING!!!! When the choir sang Come Come Ye Saints I felt such peace like there were angels in the room.  We are teaching an "investigator" named "Ed" and we are going to ask Him to be baptized tomorrow!!! I am really excited, I am working on becoming a better teacher, role play is really helping me. 
 
Anyways we are heading out to devotional so I actually have to run!!! But I hope you are doing well!! WRITE ME BACK ;) I love you all so much and I am working so hard!!! I hope you guys are feeling the spirit tons and tons!!!!
 
I waved at you across the lake from the Provo temple today :)
 
Have a great day!!
 
Sister Weber
 
P.S. how did David's talk go??

No comments:

Post a Comment